Saturday 30 July 2011

Ch0mpy-LAN - New Tool Release

New tool release - Ch0mpy-LAN

This tool is my lame attempt at halfheartedly scripting up a method to automate some attacks using Evilgrade, Metasploit, and Fast-Track over LAN.

Later I will recode the whole thing in python with a far more useable UI, but for now it is just proof of concept, etc, because quite frankly I am a bit lazy.

To use it, unpack the ZIP (RAR was being a fucker) file in a directory of your choice and check is the stuff in /bin/evilGrade.sh right - i.e. path to your backdoor, path to evilgrade folder.

It was written with BackTrack 5 in mind using the tweaks I outlined in a previoius blog post.

Just chmod +x the shell script and run the perl script, its fairly self explanitory...

Have fun :)

~oh, I take NO responsibility for malicious use of ANY of my tools.
Your fault if you do something stupid.

DOWNLOAD: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36983782/ch0mpy-lan.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment